Affiliate Account Manager – German Speaking
SurfMyAds.com, Inc. is looking for a smart, extremely motivated individual to join our passionate, creative team of online marketing experts to focus on a new German shopping website.
A start-up company, SurfMyAds.com, Inc. offers a unique opportunity for involvement in, and collaboration on, innovative and high-level projects. This is an opportunity to make a difference and grow with a dynamic company.
The ideal candidate has digital marketing experience with a proven track record of successful partnership development and deal negotiation skills. Strong (personal or professional) knowledge of the German market is preferred and German language fluency is preferred. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, outgoing and strategically savvy.
• Build and manage high-quality advertiser partnerships
• Develop and apply strategies for partnership growth
• Create and implement online marketing campaigns
• Quality control of shopping sites
• Writing, editing and coordination of special online projects
• Attend meetings and/or conferences
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• German language communication skills required.
• Knowledge of the German market preferred.
• Affiliate and/or digital marketing experience preferred.
• High degree of motivation, with driving sense of responsibility, accountability and responsiveness.
• Excellent writing skills; ability to focus written materials to ensure impact on both B2B and B2C development.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills; ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines.
• Strong business acumen; the ability to recognize marketing and business development opportunities and to pursue them strategically.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability create solid relationships with internal and external partners.
• Flexibility and willingness to work hours needed to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
• Position in Santa Monica office.