Product Marketing Manager – Fashion Brands
SurfMyAds.com is a rapidly growing online marketing company located in downtown Santa Monica, just blocks from the beach. We are looking for a talented and motivated product manager for our shoe comparison shopping engine, myShoes.com. The position will focus on all aspects of development, growth, strategy and maintenance of the fashion sites.
We are looking for a well-rounded individual who has experience with online/affiliate marketing and working with data feeds. The ideal candidate has experience in the footwear industry and a passion for fashion! This individual must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a balance of quality and thoroughness in his or her work. Experience in project management and team collaboration is a must.
• Manage and build high-quality advertiser partnerships
• Develop and apply strategies for partnership growth
• Create and implement sales and marketing campaigns
• Writing, editing and coordination of special online projects
• Attend meetings and/or conferences
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Affiliate marketing experience preferred
• Experience with product/data feeds
• Experience with mobile commerce preferred
• Experience in shoe market preferred
• Strong knowledge of women’s shoe brands/styles required
• High degree of motivation, with driving sense of responsibility, accountability and responsiveness.
• Excellent writing skills; ability to focus written materials to ensure impact on both B2B and B2C development
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and project management skills; ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines
• Strong business acumen; the ability to recognize marketing and business development opportunities and to pursue them strategically
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability create solid relationships with internal and external partners.
• Flexibility and willingness to work hours needed to fulfill the responsibilities of the position
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
• Position in Santa Monica office. No remote applicants considered at this time.